AQUAFIN-2K/M (in short 2K/M) is a state-of the art, asbestos free, cementitious, acrylic emulsion based, flexible protective coating and waterproof barrier. This product is two-component (powder and liquid) and resistant to water and mild abrasion.
• Above or below grade exterior applications.
• Horizontal, vertical, or overhead applications to concrete,
cementitious overlays, masonry, brick and parging (render).
• Exterior waterproofing of new or old below grade foundations.
• Terraces and balconies over unoccupied space (stand-alone or
under tiles), parapets, planter boxes, plaza decks, stadiums.
• Mechanical & equipment rooms.
• Underneath flexible thin-set tile mortars (i.e. shower pans, sanitary
rooms, kitchens, pools, balconies, etc.).
• Potable water, wastewater, sea water and marine aquarium tanks
and other reinforced concrete structures.
• Self curing, 2-component waterproofing membrane • Various colors / color matching available
• Solvent Free - 0g/L VOC
• Potable water NSF/ANSI 61certified
• Does not support the growth of mold & mildew • Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.10 and 12
• UV, weather & freeze/thaw resistant
• Breathable (not a vapor barrier)
• Applied to moist/damp substrates
• Resists strong positive side hydrostatic pressure
• Active barrier to carbon dioxide (CO2)
• Carbonation protection and carbon dioxide-screen:
40 mils (1 mm) 2K/M thickness warrants the same protection as 12” (300 mm) of concrete.
25 kg bag + 10 kg pail